Field of Honor® Gold Sponsors receive Rotary Club, Field of Honor® and Golf Tournament Recognition, Flags, Event Tickets and Foursome(s); Also Supports multiple Rotary Club of Georgetown humanitarian and community programs. Flag revenue portion is allocated to Field of Honor® beneficiaries. See all of the details in the description below.
The following list of benefits are included when you become a Field of Honor® Gold Sponsor.
- Preferred sponsor recognition for the 2020 Field of Honor® and the 2021 Spring Rotary Invitational Golf Tournament
- Logo on the Sponsor Banners with preferred placement at the Field of Honor® and the 2021 Spring Rotary Invitational Golf Tournament
- Recognition on the sponsor page of official Field of Honor® website
- Company logo with preferred placement on event publications
- ¾ page ad in the keepsake Field of Honor® Program
- Logo displayed in weekly Rotary Club Trumpet during the Rotary fiscal year (between 7/1/20 and 6/30/21)
- Logo displayed on the Rotary Club website during the Rotary fiscal year (between 7/1/20 – 6/30/21) with a link to your business website
- One Sponsor-provided company banner (10’ x 3’) prominently displayed at the Field of Honor® and the 2020 Invitational Golf Tournament
- Optional Exclusive Industry Representation as an Annual Major Sponsor*
Event Tickets and Preferred Seating
- One team entry in the 2021 Rotary Club of Georgetown spring Invitational Golf Tournament and 6 additional dinner tickets
- 20 Flags at the Field of Honor® with individual identification tags. Sponsor determines split between individual dedications and “Adopt a Local Hero” flags on the field with a dedication message