Field of Honor® Independence Event Sponsors receive Rotary Club and Field of Honor® recognition, flags, and event tickets; Flag revenue portion is allocated to beneficiaries, and the remaining amount supports events related to the Field of Honor®. See all of the details in the description below.
The following list of benefits are included when you become a Field of Honor® Independence Sponsor.
- Sponsor-provided banner (up to 8’ x 3’ with grommets) at the Field of Honor®
- 1/2 page ad in the Field of Honor® keepsake Program
- Logo featured on:
- Field of Honor® Website
- Field of Honor® keepsake Program on the Sponsor recognition page
- Sponsor banner at the Field of Honor® and the Patriots Celebration Event
- Digital media at the Patriots Celebration Event
Events and Seating
- 6 seats at the Patriots Ball
- 4 Hero seats
- Reserved seating in sponsor section at the Field of Honor® Opening Ceremonies (up to 8)
- 2 seats at the Rotary Club Tribute Luncheon
- 8 Flags at the Field of Honor® with individual dedication tags. Sponsor determines their choice between individual and “Adopt-a-Hero” flags. Adopt-a-Hero flags are given to the local leadership of the branch of service chosen to award to deserving heroes.