Field of Honor® Silver Sponsors receive Rotary Club, Field of Honor® and Golf Tournament Recognition, Flags, Event Tickets and Foursome(s); Also Supports multiple Rotary Club of Georgetown humanitarian and community programs. Flag revenue portion is allocated to Field of Honor® beneficiaries. See all of the details in the description below.
The following list of benefits are included when you become a Field of Honor® Silver Sponsor.
- Corporate Logo on the Sponsor Banners at the Field of Honor® and Spring Rotary Invitational Golf Tournament
- One sponsor-provided company banner (10’ x 3’)displayed at the Field of Honor® and the Golf Tournament
- Company logo on digital media at Patriots Ball
- Recognition on sponsor page of official Field of Honor® website
- Logo with preferred placement on event publications
- ½-page ad in the keepsake Field of Honor® Program
- Logo displayed in weekly Rotary Club Trumpet during the Rotary fiscal year (between 7/1/20 and 6/30/21)
- Logo displayed on the Rotary Club website during the Rotary fiscal year (between 7/1/20 – 6/30/21) with a link to your business website
- Optional Exclusive Industry Representation as an Annual Major Sponsor*
Event Tickets and Preferred Seating
- Table of 8 with preferred seating at the Patriots Ball (November 16th)
- Host of 4 additional seats at the Patriots Ball for family members of fallen military and 1st (Host name on table.)
- One team entry in the 2020 Rotary Club of Georgetown spring Invitational Golf Tournament and 4 additional dinner tickets
- Reserved seating in front rows for 8 at the Field of Honor Opening Ceremonies
- Six seats at the Multi-Club Rotary Luncheon at the Field of Honor on November 15th
- 10 Flags at the Field of Honor with individual identification tags
- 5 “Adopt a Local Hero” flags on the field with a dedication message.