2023-2024 Field of Honor® Major Sponsorship Opportunities
Rotary Club of Georgetown Foundation Sponsorships support the Club’s humanitarian projects and initiatives that allow the Club to provide local and international charitable service. These include, but are not limited to literacy, clean water, ramp builds, youth leadership development and character development programs, support for veteran and first responders and their families, human trafficking awareness and prevention education, and many other local endeavors. Major Sponsors receive recognition and multiple benefits for our major events: the Club’s Signature event – the Field of Honor®, and the spring Invitational Golf Tournament. We are grateful for the support of our long-time sponsors, and welcome new sponsors to join us in doing good in our community and in the world!
NOTE: The Rotary Club of Georgetown and its Foundation operate on a fiscal year, July 1 through June 30. The Club’s Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization – EIN# 33-0856109
Company logo listed on the Rotary Club Website and in the weekly "Trumpet" Newsletter.
2023 Field of Honor® - November 4 - 12 (flag pick-up on 11/11&12)
Ad in the Keepsake Field of Honor® Program. (1)
Reserved Seating at the following events: (Must RSVP in Advance)
Sponsor's choice of individual new or reposted flags. (3)
2024 Spring Golf Invitational Tournament and 19th Hole Dinner and Celebration
Logo also on Field of Honor® Website Home Page, Sponsor recognition page and top of Sponsor page in the Trumpet
Up to 25
Up to 15
(2) Sponsor seating must be reserved in advance.
(3) Sponsor’s choice of new individual flags and/or Adopt-a-Hero Flags with dedication tags, reposted flags from prior years (must be in perfect condition), or any combination thereof. Sponsor must deliver repost flags at the field during the event.
4. Industry exclusivity is available only for Club Major Sponsorships exclusively to Platinum Sponsors upon request. Exclusivity does not apply to Event Sponsorships.
5. Event specific sponsorships also available for Field of Honor® and the Golf Tournament
6. Sponsors must submit their ad (to specifications) and or logo by deadline to be in the program and on the banner. Logos or listing on the website will occur as the reply forms and payment are received.
7. In-Kind Sponsorships receive recognition according to agreed upon retail value of the product or service donated.
8. Benefits subject to change without notice.